Dan Kirby here, CEO and Co-Founder of The Tech Dept. We have a big announcement today about my new podcast, Honey, I Blew Up The Business.
In Spring 2017 things were rocking for The Tech Dept. Record profits, industry awards and international travel. But then BOOM! Everything went wrong.
This is very much a personal project from me. You can learn all the gory details in the Podcast Trailer.
- I had flamed out my business and personal life
- On my backside, I was going to stay there or get over myself
- So I started a learning process that won’t ever end
- Because I’m not having all that happen again!
- The podcast is part of that
I am on a mission to help other business owners avoid my self-sabotage, to reduce unnecessary suffering and create joyful lives. Graciously, The Tech Dept is supporting my efforts.
What’s it all about?
Every week I interview experienced, open, business owners to learn how they’ve turned adversity & failure into growth & success.
The first three guests on Honey, I Blew Up The Business are:
- Dan Sullivan of Strategic Coach – the world’s number 1 entrepreneurial coach
- Tracey Shirtcliff of The Virtu Group – turned £80 into £10s of millions and a yacht in Cannes
- Scott Morrison of The Boom! – kick-ass creative philosopher king
So if you’re interested in learning from entrepreneurs that have “been there and done that” please subscribe to the podcast. And don’t forget to rate and review:
Never miss an update! Follow Honey, I Blew Up The Business on social media:
Twitter – @BusinessBlewUp