Earlier this year, we advertised two new opportunities to join The Tech Dept™ team: a Web Developer and a Digital Project Manager. And we can now introduce you to them! Here are a few things about our latest new starters:
- Her first day was the 9th August
- Emily is our new Digital Project Manager
- She lives in Todmorden (in the wild wild West Yorkshire)
- She’s responsible for the delivery of client development projects
- She is a great communicator with a positive can-do attitude
- And she gets married this week. Good luck!
- Mike is our new Web Developer
- He joined us on the 16th August
- He went to university in Sheffield but has been living in the Netherlands since 2017!
- He’ll be working on both front-end and back-end programming
- He likes to tinker with interesting techie things of an evening
- And he knows his stuff and loves what he does
We’re sure our clients and network will join us in giving them a warm welcome to The Tech Dept™ team.
This means we have made 5 new hires in total this year and, despite a tough year or so for everyone with the pandemic, we’re proud that we didn’t have to furlough or lose any of our staff. Last Summer, we decided to take the plunge and go fully virtual, saying goodbye to our central Sheffield office. And we are SO glad we did. It means we are able to recruit talented people from anywhere!
To see more about who makes up The Tech Dept™ team, take a look at ‘Who we are’.